An Eco Car Long Awaited | Mercedes SLS AMG Coupe
Eco Car Innovation
For more than two years consumers have anxiously waited for the debut of the 2014 Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Coupe Electric Drive. At long last, this magnificent beauty was unveiled at the Paris Motor Show. The Eco car show was phenomenal.
Finished in a gorgeous electric metallic matte, this exquisite Eco car has graceful gullwing doors and a spectacular streamline body. Not only is it one of the fastest electric cars internationally, but it is one of the greenest. With zero emissions and an engine at each wheel, the four electric motors delivers 740 horsepower and 737 lb-ft of torque.
A small glimpse at the specifications and you know that the Eco car is a magnificent wonder in both g-force and fuel efficiency. Eco car sales dealers are overwhelmed with inquiries. This beauty has a range of 155 miles between charges and puts out 583 hp, but can do the 0-60 sprint in 3.9 seconds. Without a doubt it is the most innovative and purest non-competition model designed by Mercedes Benzand AMG GmbH.
Eco Car Fuel Efficiency
The fuel efficiency car is 100% electric that uses a KERS system. The KERS system allows you to quickly charge the vehicle in 3 hours, otherwise plugging it into a standard outlet would take around 20. The easy to use wall box charger has the capacity of a charger that is used in a public station.
In the US, the Mercedes SLS AMG Coupe will be on sale the middle of November, 2012. However, most Eco car sales dealers already have this magnificent car available.
It is stated that the new dynamic and fuel efficiency electric car will replace previous SLS AMG versions.
Mother Earth News: One out of three best green Eco cars if you win the lottery.
autoblog: “Sport plus” provides higher/firmer damping forces and features specific control algorithms which have been adjusted for a decidedly sporty driving style on routes with a level road surface – such as when trying to achieve ambitious lap times on a race circuit such as Hockenheim”.
Edmonds: “With head-turning style and breathtaking performance, the 2013 Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT is an exotic supercar that’s comfortable and practical enough for daily driving”. Pros: Supercar performance; sharp handling; outstanding brakes; everyday functionality; exotic door design; seductive exhaust note. Cons:Stiffer suspension than current model; slow transmission response for an exotic; short on passenger legroom; coupe’s gullwing doors are hard to close.
AutomotiveRhythms.com: The new Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG Coupe Black Series represents the new AMG brand claim – Driving Performance – like no other AMG model. Spectacular design and technology immerse from the world of motorsport and the very best in driving dynamics to manifest the most powerful C-Class of all time, boasting 510 horsepower and a maximum torque of 457 lb-ft. The high-performance vehicle features a high-revving AMG 6.3-liter V8 engine that delivers incredible pulling power and exceptional execution, allowing the latest Black Series to accelerate from zero to 60 mph in 4.2 seconds. We’ll take two please!
Highlighted Features and Stats
- A high-voltage battery
- Exceptional driving dynamics
- Emission-free super sports electric car
- Vibration-free engine running features
- KERS hybrid system for easy and fast charging
- Sleek, smooth and exhilarating gullwing model
- Price Range starting at $536,000 (416,500 euros)
- Accelerates from zero to 100 km/h in 3.9 seconds
- Exclusive distribution of torque to individual wheels
- Can reach a top speed of 250 km/h (electronically limited)
- A total output of 552 kW and a maximum torque of 1000 Nm
- Torque distribution to individual wheels creating an all-wheel drive
- Each electric motor achieves a maximum individual speed of 13,000 rpm
- Build-up of torque is instantaneous with no interruptions of tractive power
- Agile response to accelerator pedal input and linear power output offer exhilaration
- The four compact permanent-magnet synchronous electric motors, each weighing 45 kg
- Four synchronous electric motors providing a combined maximum output of 552 kW (751 hp) and maximum torque of 1000 Nm
Published on October 2, 2012 by M E Cheshier