Sporty Eco Car | Tesla Model S
The only Eco car that is comparable to the Model S is the Fisker Karma which is almost double the price.
The Model S is very sporty in nature, has extreme deluxe engagements and plenty of room.
For Eco car sales, the Tesla Model S is one of the best on the market.
This incredible electric car has an inflexible body structure, close to 50/50 weight distribution and a remarkable low center of gravity.
The Tesla electric engine has only one moving piece, the rotor. This makes the acceleration instantaneous. This amazing Eco car does 0–60 mph in 5.6 seconds with an amazing top speed of 120 mph. The sport version Model S Performance attains 0–60 mph acceleration in 4.4 seconds.
Eco Car Body Structure
This incredible electric car has an inflexible body structure, close to 50/50 weight distribution and a remarkable low center of gravity. Moreover, the Tesla electric engine has only one moving piece, the rotor. This makes the acceleration instantaneous. This amazing Eco car does 0–60 mph in 5.6 seconds with an amazing top speed of 120 mph. The sport version Model S Performance attains 0–60 mph acceleration in 4.4 seconds.
Eco Car with Outstanding Dynamics
The driving dynamics blend beautifully with the ridged body. The lightweight suspension system offers precision handling and optimal wheel control. It features automatic advantages with on-demand controls with adjustable touchscreen options for raising or lowering. Equally, the electronic power steering is responsive and reacts automatically at all speeds. Telsa’s advanced suspension combined with the electronic power steering definitely provides ideal comfort with absolute agility and grace, making it a breeze to drive. For Eco car sales, this model is superb for precise handling.
Eco Car Battery Options
No matter which battery option you choose there is exceptional range. In order to deliver mechanical structure, aerodynamics and handling the batteries are contained within the same enclosure. Likewise, all batteries utilize automotive-grade lithium-ion cells for top thermal control, energy density and safety.
Additionally, the battery pack and power-train are floor-mounted allowing the front hood to be used as extra cargo space.
The electric car is equipped with everything you need to recharge the batteries. You can plug into a 240 volt outlet, standard 120 volt and a public station. The Model S also supercharges at the rate of 62 miles range per hour using a High Power Wall Connector and Twin Chargers. In fact, you can attain a 50% charge in only 30 minutes with the supercharger.
Drive an Eco Car with Style and Panache
The Model S captures the convertible-like experience on a daily basis. It has an optional all glass panoramic roof that is made from lightweight safety glass. It also opens wider than all the other sedans with a glass roof. Simply touch your Touchscreen and enjoy the ride. It is an electric car buyers dream.
The exclusive Telsa key is easily sensed by the vehicle and can be programmed to fit your needs. Settings include a preference for your seat angle, steering wheel and mirror positions. The unique key also commands the door handle to unlock and while you buckle up the electric engine starts.
The interior is expansive and has 31.6 cubic feet of room. There is an additional 5.3 cubic-foot compartment under the hood since there is no need for an engine up front. In actual fact, there is a total of 58 cubic feet of storage.
Seating is designed for 5 adults and 2 children including rear facing child seat that is optional. The front seats are Eight way, power adjustable with a center armrest with two cup holders. Heightened for safety purposes it is equipped with 5-point seat-belts that are quite comfortable for children under the age of 10. The jump seat also fold entirely flat when not in use. The upholstery is quite opulent yet durable. Consumers have a choice of hand wrapped Eco-microfiber or synthetic leather interior surfaces in black. Your options are available at most Eco car sales dealers.
Other features include:
- * Piano black décor accents
- * Open center console storage area
- * A 200 watt 7 speaker stereo system that supports MP3 &4 and AAC up to 500 songs. Has 4 speakers, 2 tweeters and a center channel speaker
The Dashboard is Getting Raves
The most raved about feature of the Model S is the dashboard. The interior is highlighted with a high resolution 17” touchscreen. The integrative system includes navigation, cabin controls, vehicle data, media and communications. The very second you open the door the state-of-the-art touchscreen powers on. For Eco car sales, the Tesla Model S is one of the best dashboards on the market.
The most commonly used controls are located at the bottom of the screen so the driver has easy access at all times. As well, the innovative system utilizes Bluetooth wireless technology for Wi-Fi and mobile connectivity so you are always connected.
For music lovers you can connect to a streaming radio station for the ideal mix. Passengers can also connect their device with a tablet or phone using Bluetooth or one of the two USB ports.
Eco Car Reviews
Motor Trend: “The takeaway is that the Tesla Model S is not a real electric car, it’s a real car that just happens to be electric”. Ed Loh
autoblog: “Pioneering vehicles end up in museums – expect to show your great-grandchildren a Tesla Model S someday”.
Auto Guide: “So how do we sum up the Model S? It looks good and has a wonderful, spacious and high-tech interior. The car drives and handles well, and promises to offer usable range. If it works reliably and covers the distance it is claimed to be able to cover, then Tesla has a serious winner on its hands that will attract plenty of new buyers to the electric car fold.
This might not just be the future of the electric car. The Tesla Model S could be the future of the American auto industry”.
The Wall Street Journal: “So, fittingly, it’s a spaceship. The Model S is the most impressive feat of American industrial engineering since, well, a couple of months ago, when Mr. Musk’s SpaceX successfully launched and recovered a spacecraft that rendezvoused with the international space station”.
Edmunds: “Glamorous, quick and smooth, the 2012 Tesla Model S brings luxury and extended range capability to the electric-car segment”. Pros: Batteries offer greater range than those of other electric cars; svelte styling; smooth handling; quick 0-60 acceleration; available seven-passenger utility; reasonable luxury-class base price. Cons: Options add up quickly; unknown reliability; third-row jump seats are extremely cramped and cost lots of cargo area when in use.
Eco Car Stats
- Lightweight aluminum body reinforced with high strength, boron steel elements
- UV and infrared blocking safety glass windshield
- Solar absorbing, laminated safety glass rear window with defroster
- Halogen headlights with automatic on/off and LED daytime running lights
- LED rear taillights and high-mounted LED stop lamp
- Single speed fixed gear with 9.73:1 reduction ratio
- Lithium-ion battery with 40 kWh controlled microprocessor
- AC induction motor with copper rotor, has three phase and four pole
- Drive inverter with regenerative braking system and variable frequency drive
- Rear wheel drive with liquid-cooled power-train includes the engine, battery, drive inverter and gear box
Suspension, Steering, and Brakes
- Traction Control
- Electronic Stability Control
- Rack and pinion electronic power steering, variable ratio and speed sensitive
- Double wishbone, front suspension has virtual steer axis coil spring and rear suspension has independent multi-link coil spring
- ABS anti-Lock disc brakes with ventilated rotors and electronically actuated parking brake; front: 355 mm x 32 mm; rear: 365 mm x 28 mm
- Peak charger efficiency of 92%
- Optional 20 kW capable Twin Chargers increases input compatibility to 80 A
- 10 kW capable on-board chargers with the input compatibility as follows: 85-265 V, 45-65 Hz, 1-40 A
- 10 kW capable Universal Mobile Connector with 110 V, 240 V, and J1772 adapters
- Rollover crash sensor
- Three point front seat safety belts
- Driver and front passenger seat sensors
- Crash sensor for high voltage disconnect
- Eight airbags: head, knee and pelvis airbags in the front, two side curtain airbags
* Credit feature pic goes to POPSCI
* Credit pic Title: “0–60 mph in 5.6 seconds” goes to Fast Company
* Credit pic Title: “Interior Screen” goes to Jamie & Adam Tested