Pumpkin Spice & Everything Nice
Lately I have been noticing that there’s a whole lot of Pumpkin Spice ‘everything’.
Then I got to thinking, there just has to be some ‘crazy’ Pumpkin Spice products dying to be discovered.
So I took it upon myself to see what I could find in the organic and healthy pumpkin ‘everything’ on Amazon.
Now I just love pumpkin spice. It’s warm, comforting and yes, everything nice. Just smelling pumpkin spice will send me on a euphoric journey into la la land. Sure bliss!
But before I show you some of the wild and crazy pumpkin spice products I found, I’d like to tell you about the health benefits of pumpkin spice. Just don’t forget to check out the many pumpkin spice products with reviews!
Note: There are links within this post that we can earn a commission on. This is how we keep our site free for you! So we really appreciate you purchasing through our links.
A recipe for pumpkin spice:
- 1/3 cup ground cinnamon
- 1 TBLS ground ginger
- 1 TBLS ground nutmeg
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cloves
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground allspice
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients
- Mix well
- Store in air tight container
- Using fresh spices plus a mortar and pestle give by far better results! But organic ground spices will also suffice.
Health Benefits of Pumpkin Spice
Cinnamon : Contains calcium, manganese, iron and even fiber. Cinnamon has one of the highest health benefits of all spices.
It works as an antioxidant to help protect cells against free radicals that can damage cells.
It has also been known to regulate blood pressure and blood sugar.
In depth article: Health Benefits of Cinnamon
Recipe: Cinnamon Apple Infused Green Tea
Allspice: This spice is loaded with folates, niacin, calcium, thiamin, riboflavin, vitamin A and C, potassium, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, zinc, pantothenic acid and pyridoxine. Moreover, allspice has been used in dentistry for centuries as a local antiseptic and anesthetic for teeth and gums. It is also known to help indigestion and flatulence, plus increase blood flow (making the skin feel warmer which in turn helps with arthritis and sore muscles.)
Cloves: This amazing spice is high in potassium, iron, calcium, magnesium and fiber.
Ancient archives show that cloves have been used for over 2,000 years. It is used as an antioxidant, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory.
It is also known to help with respiratory ailments like asthma and bronchitis; relieve the pain of rheumatism and arthritis; eliminate intestinal parasites, bacteria and fungi; and increase mental focus and creativity.
Nutmeg: This is an ancient herb that has been used for centuries in India and China. The spice was mostly used for the digestive and nervous system. The compounds in nutmeg like elemicin and myristicin are said to have both soothing and stimulant properties on the brain. In traditional medicine, it is used as a carminative, anti-depressant, digestive and aphrodisiac. Nutmeg is a good source of potassium, manganese, calcium, iron, zinc, magnesium and copper. It is also high in vitamin C, B complex, vitamin A, riboflavin, folic acid, niacin and flavonoid anti-oxidants.
Caution: It is nearly impossible to overuse nutmeg, since all you need is a small dusting for flavoring and for health benefits. However, consumption of nutmeg in large doses may cause heart palpitations, sweating, nausea and stomach spasms accompanied by vomiting, body pain and in severe cases, delirium and hallucination with a sensation of doom. So use nutmeg in moderation.
Ginger: A multipurpose medicinal with countless health benefits.
It is traditionally used to relieve gastrointestinal distress.
It’s also known as an intestinal spasmolytic (soothe and relax the intestinal tract), carminative (comfort intestinal gas), prevent the symptoms of motion
sickness (mainly seasickness), relieve nausea and vomiting during pregnancy, anti-inflammatory especially for osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis , protect against ovarian cancer, colorectal cancer and boost immune system.
Numerous Pumpkin Spice Products
Fresh roasted weekly for the best possible brew. Not only for the holidays, this medium roast is rich in antioxidants and has a complex, bold flavor accented by pumpkin notes. Like all coffees from the bean coffee company, this 100% Arabica organic coffee was hand roasted in small batches and packaged at the peak of its cycle to preserve its natural flavors and fresh-roasted quality.
- I almost never buy flavored coffees but took a chance because it was on sale. A really excellent well balanced holiday blend. I taste the nutmeg, cinnamon and hint of cloves that make a great pumpkin pie
- I think this coffee is an absolutely delicious eye opener. It fills the room with a mixed blend of fragrances of pumpkin, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves. It’s ingredients are all organic and a wonderful combination.
- I would have to agree with others who said that the pumpkin flavor is not especially noticeable. However, the spices come through strongly and this coffee smells wonderful. It tastes good and I like the fact that it’s low in acid.
Real, organic pumpkin seeds and sweet cinnamon; made with great stuff like flax and whole oats. A classic best seller that’s high in Omega 3’s! And….All the bars come in the new EnviroBox, which is a 36% smaller box than a standard 6.2 ounce box.
- These are the best tasting granola bars around!
- I am obsessed with these granola bars! They are awesome! It’s ridiculous how many of these I eat.
- While these don’t say Gluten Free, they are! They are a life saver. I keep them in my purses, my car and my emergency kit! These are so good and so much less expensive on line than in the health-food stores!
- These granola bars are the epitome of warm fall flavors. They are lightly spiced and have a warm nutty granola flavor. If you like Chai they are very similar in taste to the mix of spices in Chai. In fact, they taste great with a Chai or a nice warm cup of tea.
Harvest herb teas that are a bountiful blend of fresh, hand harvested herbs, wildcrafted flowers, choicest fruits, leaves and spices. Each cup will delight the senses and have you hearing leaves crunching underfoot and smelling the scent of wood smoke wafting the chill air. Amber moon on the horizon not included. Enjoy a trip through the pumpkin patch with this naturally caffeine free organic blend of superior South African rooibos and honey bush, flavored with sweet Madagascar vanilla beans, finished with the tasty tingle of cinnamon, nutmeg and clove, this tea offers a warm soothing cup for crisp days and cool nights.
- This is a delicious pumpkin spice tea. It’s perfect for the fall!
- Love this tea! Great taste, perfect for fall but I drink it all year! Great balance of flavors!
- I drink these teas all the time, but this is the first time I tried the pumpkin and I think I have a new favorite. This is the best price anywhere for these teas too.
- My wife and I are big fans of Zhenas Gypsy teas and we were very pleased to find that they had a pumpkin spice tea. We gave it a go and found it to have a very nice sweet pumpkin flavor to it. I would give it high recommendations to anyone that enjoys pumpkin flavored drinks.
This hand repair cream delivers a high concentration of organic extracts which provide intense moisturization to the skin and aid in the repair process. The organic pumpkin seed and licorice leaf extracts helps to even skin tone and fade the appearance of age spots on the hands. 100% Vegan / Wheat & Gluten Free
- It doesn’t make my hands to greasy and helps calm the redness and irritation.
- I am eczema prone and even have a tiny bit on my hand right now, and this does not aggravate it at all.
Fortified with “natural vitamin E”. East meets West in this double shea butter luxury. A creamy and rich combination of two organic shea butters infused with pumpkin seed oil, ginger and spices to soften and make skin look younger than ever. 90% Certified Organic ingredients.
- Goes right in with no greasy residue and smells amazing! I apply to my hands throughout the day and no signs of chapping, even in the colder temperatures.
- I love this stuff without reservation. I use it all over. It feels good, smells delicious, works really well. It soaks in so I don’t feel greasy. Thank you Shea Terra!!
Just 8 drops of pumpkin spice stevia will flavor and sweeten a cup of coffee. This stevia is not like most brands, there’s absolutely NO aftertaste! What’s more, one bottle will sweeten and flavor about 225 cups of coffee.
- This is the best tasting flavored stevia. Even my family that usually doesn’t like stevia loves the peach. Definitely will be buying more flavors!
- It’s a really strong spicy pumpkin. Like a chai tea strong spice. Takes getting used to. Don’t think I’ll reorder this one.
- I have been using Nature’s Stevia sweeteners for a year now. Use wherever you used to use sugar. Great products. Great customer service.
DISGUSTING! Not sweet (as stevia should be= wasting more money on additional sweetener; and it does not taste like pumpkin but rather like spice, with an alcoholic/metallic taste.
Why wait for the holidays to enjoy the delightful taste of pumpkin pie? This pumpkin pie flavor is perfect whenever you want to enjoy the flavor pumpkin and spices. It takes only one teaspoon to spice up your favorite recipe for cookies, cake, cheesecake and more. It can also be used to give an added boost of flavor to your pumpkin pie recipe. Additionally, this Natural Pumpkin Pie Flavor is sugar free and gluten free.
- Sorry, no reviews
As the Cliff Bar company says, “To perform your best, you need great-tasting, convenient nutrition. That’s why Clif uses healthy ingredients, such as organic rolled oats, organic roasted soybeans, organic milled flaxseed, and organic soy flour in its energy bars. “These bars give you a steady increase in blood sugar levels, followed by a gradual decline. Cliff Bar calls this sustained energy. It gives you the energy boost you need without the sugar crash.
- I absolutely love these bars
- I use these bars mainly to kill my rumbling stomach after a long workout or rugby practice. For a workout bar, they are pretty tasty.
- Cliff bars rock … and this may be my favorite tasting version yet! I have relied on Cliff bars for many years, for biking, hiking and skiing
Pumpkin Spice Ice Chips is the doorway treat to the holidays. A hearty fall flavor that prepares your tastes for all the grandeurs of winter feasts. Ice Chips candies are healthy and sugar-free (safe for diabetics). They not only burst with flavor but keep your breath fresh and teeth healthier.
- Great taste. Product does not have any bad after taste. So far, we have bought: pumpkin spice, strawberry and cherry- all are very good.
- These were recommended by my dental hygienist as another way to fight decay and bacteria, and I have to say, even if they didn’t do anything for my mouth, I’d be eating them anyway. They are that good.
This product is made from pure essential oils. It works wonderfully for Aromatherapy and scenting bath salts! Can also be used to make Soaps, Lotions, Candles, and Perfumes. Comes in an amber bottle for optimal storage.
- Good product, love this scent!
- Very happy!
A delicious, certified organic pumpkin spice bread mix that has “everything but the pumpkin”. Easy to make, simply add pumpkin puree, oil and water, mix and bake. That’s it! What’s more, your family will swear you made the pumpkin spice bread from scratch. This mix is made with 92% organic ingredients, packaged with 100% recycled cardboard packaging using 75% post-consumer waste and interior bags are BPA-free.
- Has a nice taste, but you’d better like your pumpkin bread more like more like a firm pudding.
- I made these into muffins and replaced the oil with applesauce. My three boys 5,7,12 and my husband loved them.
- The banana mix is my absolute favorite that is until…..I came across the Pumpkin Spice Mix! Both are wonderful mixes and hard to choose just one. Delicious, moist, and affordable. The whole family loves it…and for sure, will order more in a week or two! Thank you Cherryvale Farms 🙂 Highly Recommended with 10 Stars.
A handy replacement for fresh pumpkin, this organic powder delivers real color, flavor and nutrition for months without artificial colors, flavors or preservatives of any sort. Activz’s advanced technology targets and evaporates water molecules without disturbing the active antioxidants, enzymes, vitamins or minerals. The pumpkin spice powder has a flavor, aroma and color just like fresh pumpkin. Add just 1 scoop to a smoothie or to water or juice for a nutritious treat. You can also sprinkle the pumpkin powder on yogurt or cereal or fold it into ice cream, bread, muffins and the like.
- I have wanted fall pumpkin treats without all the fats, carbs, and junk added in. This pumpkin powder is AMAZING!
- Love this very convenient powdered pumpkin. Tastes great in smoothies and shakes but also can be used in recipes.
This fabulous aromatic bar is made from 100% natural ingredients. The pumpkin spice bar contains natural enzymes that help remove dead skin cells and stimulate new growth. It has soothing and restorative properties and will not irritate or dry out your skin.
- Nice spa-like bar, but on small side for price
- Love the scent!!
This snack combines delicately flavored pumpkin with creamy coconut milk, almond and sweet spices. It is a delicious and convenient way to eat more daily servings of vegetables. Certified organic, GMO free and wheat-free.
- Sorry, no reviews
( Limited time seasonal item!) Smells like pumpkin spice can fresh out of the oven! This vegan pumpkin spice soap is made with organic vegetable based oils and 85% organic ingredients. It is also GMO free and has no Parabens, sodium lauryl sulfate (or similar), unnatural preservatives, or petroleum products.
- Good stuff! A+
- Fantastic. Can’t get over the smell.
- I absolutely love the grit and scent of this soap! I literally don’t want to get out of the shower because of how heavenly and delicious it smells.
Pumpkin Spice is back for fall with a new improved scrumptious blend of pure natural essential oils that perfectly captures the spirit of autumn. It is made with all organic ingredients like shea butter, cocoa butter, coconut oil and organic rose hip oil. This amazing pumpkin spice body butter helps with cracked and severely dry skin. Don’t miss this limited edition scent!
- This is heavenly! Smells pumpkiny and a bit spicy without being overpowering, not too sweet so I think it works for both sexes and very nourishing.
- I love the pumpkin spice scent. Not only is this body butter organic and vegan, but it smells fantastic and moisturizes really well! I have sensitive skin, and often have dry cracked hands from washing at work. This cream does not break me out in a rash, as many creams do. It’s a nice alternative to aquaphor or eucerin, it smells nice and is not oily like they are. A little bit goes a long way, so don’t let the price scare you off
This facial scrub cleanses and purifies the skin using a potent combination of natural ingredients. The pumpkin enzymes joined with almond and apple acids help to dissolve cellular debris within the pores. While the apricot grains and microspheres gently polish away dead skin cells. This exfoliating facial scrub hydrates and protects the skin and gives you an illuminating, flawless complexion Usage: Exfoliating Pumpkin Facial Scrub to damp skin and massage over face. Rinse well with warm water. For best results alternate with Peter Lamas Naturals Detoxifying Citrus C Facial Cleanser.
- Exfoliates well and gentle to skin
- I was given the Lamas Pumpkin Spice Polish as a gift two years ago and I’m hooked! The scrub is great and I love the way my skin feels after using it!
- If you enjoy an effective, light-level exfoliation that is top quality…then this is the scrub for you. We have used Lamas products over the years and every product has been high-quality. My husband is addicted to this scrub, (He uses about 4 bottles a year). It is the only one he has used since 2007. Like most good quality products, a little goes a long way – so good value.
- I love this stuff! Best facial scrub in the world. Gentle enough to use every day, yet effective in removing all dirt and make up, and of course, dead skin cells. This stuff feels amazing on your skin. When you are done your skin is clean and super soft. The smell is amazing. Like home baked pumpkin pie. It is addictive, and so calming. This is one delicious scrub. And as all Lamas products, it is concentrated, so it lasts forever!!! Buy it, you won’t regret it.
T’s Pumpkin Hot Sauce is our seasonal treat made with pumpkin, carrots, habanero peppers and or course all spice. This savory organic hot sauce is a must have for the holidays and goes great on all things festive! Oh yes, and it’s organic and Gluten free!
- Sorry, no reviews
Mortar and pestle with allspice: ewige via photopin cc
Pumpkin spice in mason jar: artizone via photopin cc
Pumpkin spice with whole nutmeg: michelle@TNS via photopin cc
Whole ginger: Greatist via photopin cc
Mortar and pestle with cloves: trophygeek via photopin cc
Antique clove box: Matthew T Rader via photopin cc
Cinnamon sticks: missmeng via photopin cc
Glass spice jars: enigmachck1 via photopin cc
Pumpkin flower: Micky** via photopin cc
Pumpkin post card: Nick Kenrick. via photopin cc